Acura Graduate Offer*
- Offer Amount $500
- Expires 04-01-2024
Acura would like to recognize your recent accomplishment by helping you get into the right luxury vehicle, with a $500 savings towards an eligible 2023 or newer Integra, TLX, RDX or MDX vehicle (excludes PMC vehicles) when you finance or lease with Acura Financial Services (AFS) . See offer details for client and vehicle eligibility.
- Eligible client has graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a doctorate's, master's, bachelor's or associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Eligible client must provide a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by AFS.
- Eligible client meets Acura Financial Services (AFS) credit criteria and signs an AFS retail finance, Acura Luxury Lease™ or Acura Leadership Purchase Plan® contract.
- Eligible client must be listed on the AFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Lease: $500 is applied towards the capitalized cost reduction of the vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction.
- Purchase: $500 is applied towards the down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the AFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.